Valentine’s Week Series – Day 2 – Propose Day Fun DIY – SVG & PDF Templates
Create a new fun game and a cute card for your Valentine every day of this Valentine’s week using my SVG/PDF template files and step-by-step video tutorials. For Propose Day, you will get templates for a fun maze game with a boy at one end and a girl at another. You will also get templates for gift boxes.
This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD of SVG and PDF templates to make an amazing gift for Day 2 of Valentine’s week (Propose Day).
The demo of the final gift as well as the instructions for using the gift templates are in the full step-by-step video tutorial for Propose Day. This purchase also includes templates for gift boxes, and the instructions for using those are in the full step-by-step video tutorial for gift boxes.
I have designed 7 handmade gifts - 1 for each day of Valentine's week. Each gift consists of a box containing at least one of the following:
- A cute and fun game you can play with your Valentine
- A small, handmade card
The games are quite easy and interesting, and will definitely bring a smile on your Valentine’s face.
Your Valentine would appreciate the fact that you put in effort to make something handmade for him. And, you two can bond while playing these cute games together.
Using the templates, you can easily create these amazing gifts yourself. You don’t need to worry about getting the proportions right because I have already done that hard work for you.
For Propose Day (Day 2), the box contains a maze, with a boy at one end and a girl at another.
How to play the game:
Ask your Valentine to take the boy through the maze and make him reach the girl. Now, the boy can propose.
If you secretly want your Valentine to propose to you, this might be a way to give them a hint!
You can even keep a ring inside the box to make it more obvious. I have used the cutout of the boy, leftover from the Rose day design, to hold the ring, but it is up to you how or if you want to keep it.
You will receive 1 zip file containing the following items instantly:
1 x SVG template file for Day 2 (Propose Day) gift
1 x PDF template file for Day 2 (Propose Day) gift
1 x SVG template file for gift boxes
1 x PDF template file for gift boxes
Both SVG and PDF templates contain the same designs. Each purchase gives you both SVG and PDF files. You do not need to buy them separately.
In case you are curious about the gifts for the other days, here is the full demo of all Valentine's week gifts.
Want to buy all the gifts in this Valentine's week series? Click here to save 50% and get templates for all 7 days.
Or, check out the gifts for individual days:
This is a digital product. No physical product will be shipped. After the payment, you will receive an email containing a download link. You can also download your files directly from your account.
- The files are zipped together because some items may contain multiple files. Unzip the downloaded file to extract the actual templates. Most of you must already know how to unzip files as a zip file extractor is usually built-in on devices, but if you are unsure, just reach out to me via facebook or email.
- SVG can be used on cutting machines such as Cricut and Silhouette.
- If you don’t have a cutting machine, and a PDF is included with the purchase, just use the PDF template. Print it out on whichever paper you want to make the card on, and cut the design by hand.
- In my YouTube tutorial video, I have the full steps for using the SVG in Cricut Design Space. If you have another machine, you can follow the corresponding steps for the design software of that machine.
- In the video, the instructions to assemble the pieces are also present. These steps are the same whether you use SVG or PDF (if PDF is included with the purchase).
- Most purchases include both SVG and PDF templates, but some items contain only SVG because a PDF does not make sense for them. Please read the item description to know what’s included.
- The tutorial should be fairly clear, but if you still face issues using the files on your Cricut, please let me know via facebook or email and I can help. However, I cannot help with any other machine simply because I own only a Cricut. If the issue does not relate to a particular machine, I may be able to help. Just let me know.
- SVG may be scaled up or down infinitely without the loss of quality.
Purchasing this listing allows for Personal use. Personal use is defined as making something for yourself, family or friends.
Small-scale Commercial Use:
Purchasing this listing allows for commercial use of this design on up to 500 items. It means you can create physical items (such as cards) using this design and sell up to 500 pieces in total. If you need to sell more pieces, please reach out to me via facebook or email for an extended license.
What you CAN do with these licenses:
- Unlimited personal use, which means you are free to create any number of items using my designs for your own personal use.
- Unlimited personal use, which means you are free to create any number of items using my designs for gifting to friends or family, as long as the items are not sold.
- Sell the handmade, physical products you create using my templates, up to a grand total of 500 units.
- Share blog posts, social media posts, print media articles or videos of items you made using my designs, without claiming that the templates are your own.
What you CANNOT do with these licenses:
- Distribute, share, alter, sub-license, resell or rent any of my designs. They cannot be shared for any use, including personal.
- Trace the digital files, modify and resell as your own. Copyright remains the property of Memokraft.
- Resell my design unmodified as your own.
- Repackage with your own designs to resell, or modify some or all of the design to resell.
- Manufacture or mass produce items with my design.
- Use on native apps, web apps, or games.
- Due to the digital nature of products I offer, all sales are final and I cannot issue refunds.
- By purchasing designs from Memokraft, you are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to utilize the design elements for your personal use and small-scale commercial use as specified earlier.
- When you purchase this item, it is assumed that you know how to use the file types and have the appropriate software to utilize them. However, if you need assistance, either before or after purchasing, feel free to contact me via facebook or email.